SOLVED

Re: Determine Email Client

Go to solution
Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Determine Email Client

Does Marketo allow you to run a report on your database's email client market share, similar to these Litmus analytics?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, the simple answer is no. There is some client specific data collected on the lead level, within the email open activity, but it's difficult to decipher and can't be accessed in aggregate.

2016-08-24 16_56_47-Troy Getz - Fine-Art.com.png

The new email insights tool does a pretty good job of breaking down email performance by device type and OS, but it doesn't allow you to drill down into the specific email client. You can also access device type and OS data through smart lists, by constraining the email open filter.

a5duqdl.png

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not precisely.

You can use the Opened and CLicked filters to look up Device, etc inside Constraints. It is not perfect. I wrote about this last year on the forums and should probably post the method soon.

if you have Email Insights already online, it will let you do some filtering on this. Again, use directionally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, the simple answer is no. There is some client specific data collected on the lead level, within the email open activity, but it's difficult to decipher and can't be accessed in aggregate.

2016-08-24 16_56_47-Troy Getz - Fine-Art.com.png

The new email insights tool does a pretty good job of breaking down email performance by device type and OS, but it doesn't allow you to drill down into the specific email client. You can also access device type and OS data through smart lists, by constraining the email open filter.

a5duqdl.png

I hope that helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It does, thanks!