SOLVED

Design Studio - Images and Files - Downloadable Assets not working

Go to solution
sheilamomo
Level 1

Design Studio - Images and Files - Downloadable Assets not working

Morning. 

I just check this link https://status.adobe.com/, and it mentions some features of Marketo not working. 

Particularly, we are experiencing some issues with downloadable assets (files) anyone with a similar case? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Design Studio - Images and Files - Downloadable Assets not working

Just wanted to post a status update to this thread - Marketo has resolved and closed out the UI/Design Studio issue last night IST. All modules and services are in healthy condition per the status site now! I would recommend clearing browser data (cached files) to the folks still facing issues. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1_0-1645599814359.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
garyhagins
Level 1

Assets are loading for us... but impossibly slowly. Landing pages that normally take <1s taking 1min+, etc. The same thing inside the backend. So some assets are taking incredibly long to load.

Yesterday it was throwing up all random kinds of errors trying to login. Today I haven't seen any login errors yet, but I can't get anything to actually load in the backend. Pretty frustrating!

Lisa_Murphy-Chu
Level 1

I keep getting error messages after logging in no matter where I try to go.

verysparky
Level 1

We are facing the same issue too. The page load is slow and sometimes it is missing the required CSS and images. It appears the most of the Design Studio assets are impacted in addition with the UI.

However, the forms fills are going through and the trigger campaigns are working as usual, if at all the page loads the form.

Viki Sparks
Darshil_Shah1

We are also facing issues accessing Marketo, the UI's been loading very slowly for the last couple of hours (and I've to refresh Marketo way more than usual to get stuff done). I did a pretty big list import few hours back and it took way more than usual even though I partitioned the CSV file this time around.

I see a major UI issue opened on the Adobe's status page too: Adobe System Status

Darshil_Shah1_0-1645551426966.png

Hope Adobe resolves this soon!

Darshil_Shah1

Just wanted to post a status update to this thread - Marketo has resolved and closed out the UI/Design Studio issue last night IST. All modules and services are in healthy condition per the status site now! I would recommend clearing browser data (cached files) to the folks still facing issues. 🙂

Darshil_Shah1_0-1645599814359.png