SOLVED

Deliverability

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deliverability

I can't find the Deliverability options in My Marketo.

Is it an addon?

I'm trying to determine the email client split of our database (Outlook vs. non-Outlook clients).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Deliverability

Hey David,

Without the deliverability tool you're still able to get a breakdown of mobile opens, platform, browser, or device. But you can't get Outlook vs non-Outlook

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Juan_de_Dios_Ng
Level 3

Not all customers have the Email Deliverability Tool.  you should contact your sales rep for more information.

If available you can access to it follow the below image...

pastedImage_0.png

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey David,

Without the deliverability tool you're still able to get a breakdown of mobile opens, platform, browser, or device. But you can't get Outlook vs non-Outlook

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dory, so it has to be setup in a Smart List to get that info?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yes, you can get that information from a smart list. Just use the Add Constraint tab at the top right to get those additional options.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. Doing it this way, do I need to run it separate times for each client? Or is there a way to have them all displayed and view the full list by client?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, and I don't seem to have those filter contraints in Smart Lists. Do you have Deliverability? Is that perhaps why you can see them and I can't?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I don't have deliverability, these filters should be available to you except maybe if you have spark (not sure if this is available there). But, you won't be able to get the client... just the things listed above and whether they were on mobile or not.

Are you using the "opened email" filter?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I thought I'd go a step up and do "Delivered". It makes sense that Marketo wouldn't have that info until the open the email!

Thanks!