Deliver Multiple Landing Pages from Single URL Based on Country?

Colby_Schwartz
Level 2

Deliver Multiple Landing Pages from Single URL Based on Country?

Hello Community,

Our team is running a series of print ads in multiple countries each with the SAME URL www.ecrm.company.com/product. Since these ads are running in multiple countries is there any way to deliver a language specific landing page from the single URL (www.ecrm.company.com/product)? As another way to ask... Is there any way to enter www.ecrm.company.com/product in the US and land on an english landing page, then enter www.ecrm.company.com/product in the Germany and land on an German landing page? I know that you can deliver different assets and thank you pages, but am unsure about the landing page.. Can Real-Time Personalization offer any assistance?

Thank you for the help

Colby
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Deliver Multiple Landing Pages from Single URL Based on Country?

You could use RTP.

You could also use Segmentations if you do not have RTP. Just do this:

• Language Segmentation based on Country, Inferred Country
  • In your LP, create Dynamic Content for the sections to modify for the lead.
  • Create appropriate Segments with each Language
  • Test if you can.
  • Run.
RTP works on Inferred Country and *may* be more powerful in this regard, however, it is designed to run in blocks on your page, not necessarily to work like dynamic content.

Colby_Schwartz
Level 2

Re: Deliver Multiple Landing Pages from Single URL Based on Country?

Hi Josh,

Looks like segmentation is the direction we want to go. I have set up Geographical segmentation, created a new LP, added a rich text element and a form, "segmented" the element and made changes to each country (for both text and forms), then approved the page. Couple questions:
  1. Am I correct in assuming at this point if someone were to land on this LP from the US they would see different content then someone who is from Germany? How can I test not residing in germany?
  2. How does/ Does Marketo know which country content to serve when a lead is NOT in our instance?
Thank you for your help

Colby