Re: Default Email Program Status Trigger

Anonymous
Not applicable

Default Email Program Status Trigger

Hi-

we are wanting to set up so that on a Email Campaign has a clicked and read status. I know I can make a smart campaign for each email, but is there something we can set up to make a global trigger for this?

Thanks!
Josh
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to associate progression status to the direct program. Pretty sure you can't select multiple programs. 

I've craeted a sample progression campaign and clone it for each of mine. If you clone at the program level, it should auto populate the program name for you saving ehh 10 seconds or so. 

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What exactly do you need it to do? You can probably do this, but it may depend on a few things.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Josh,

Can you comment on why you want to do this? It's a lot of processing that I'm not sure does much for you (given that this is all in the Email Performance report).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All -

Honestly, it's because we want to easily browse who clicked and read an email. I know we can use smart lists, but to me, that's kind of a round about way of doing it. Plus there's no way to pull a report of all people with some description of who clicked, who opened, and just delivered. If it's a lot of processing to do that, then I understand it may not be the best thing to do. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

That makes some sense I suppose. You're relying on the member's grid in the Program then? I tend to think of Smart Lists as being the best way to do this sort of thing, but you're right, it is another few clicks to get to.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Erik - You're correct, I'd use the member's tab. I'd have a standard view that I'd export the list from.