Death By Email: How do you expand from email nurtures to multi-channel nurtures?

Andrew_Slutzky3
Level 1

Death By Email: How do you expand from email nurtures to multi-channel nurtures?

Hello Marketo Community,

QUESTIONS:
1. Would you be open to sharing with me any best practices on setting up multiple-channel nurtures inside of Marketo?
  • Example: Multi-Nurture Cadence
    • Step #1: Receives Marketo Email
    • Step #2: Received Text Message 
    • Step #3: Served a LinkedIn Sponsored Ad
    • Step #4: Sent a Sendoso Direct Maik
    • Step #5: Receives a call from a SDR
    • Step #6: Receives a Marketo Email

2. Do you have any documentation on how to do this?

CONTEXT:
I'm currently working on the following 3 email nurture campaigns inside of Marketo.
To be frank, I'm concerned about death by email. Current nurture programs in progress below.
  • Nurture: Free Trial Nurture
    • Type: Email Programs
    • Cadence: Varies
    • Goal: Increase Engagement X percent
  • Nurture: MQL Nurture
    • Cadence: Weekly
    • Goal: Moving Leads > MQLs X percent
  • Nurture: Oppty Nurture
    • Cadence: Weekly
    • Goal: Moving SALs > Opptys X percent

All the best,

Andrew Slutzky

Andrew Slutzky
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Re: Death By Email: How do you expand from email nurtures to multi-channel nurtures?

Hi Andrew,

Rachel's document you have found is a really clear way of being able to format a program that uses multiple channels within Marketo. If you're building out everything within Default Programs that are local to an engagement program, you should have no trouble spacing out the content you require. 

There might be some manual components to your own workflows (such as uploading the LinkedIn audiences weekly) but most of what you've listed could be automated within Default Programs housed within your Engagement Program.