SOLVED

Re: Deactivated user still getting Reports

Go to solution
Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Deactivated user still getting Reports

An employee recently left our company. Their email is forwarding to a colleague. They are receiving all the reports subscribed to by the former employee. I have deleted the user, but the reports are still being sent to the user email. Is this the way it is supposed to run? (Emailing a deleted user no matter what?) If so, how do I find all reports a user is subscribed to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Here's all the info about managing report subscriptions: Manage Report Subscriptions - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

You can email reports to any email address, regardless of whether or not they are a Marketo user. You can unsubscribe people from receiving the emails by clicking on the "Subscriptions" tab in any report.

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Thanks Jennifer DiMaria​! Is there anyway to search for all reports subscribed to by an email? Or, do I have to wait to get an email in order to know that they're subscribed to a report? Also, is there a way to mass edit subscriptions? Or do I have to go to the subscriptions tab of each report?

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Here's all the info about managing report subscriptions: Manage Report Subscriptions - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Yay! Thanks for your help Jennifer DiMaria! Found the all subscriptions page!