SOLVED

Data/Processing Organization

Go to solution
Sara_Habecker
Level 1

Data/Processing Organization

Hi,

We are rethinking the way we structure our data processing campaigns in Marketo. We have a ton of trigger campaigns that are firing constantly and we are thinking it might be a better practice to consolidate them since many of them are redundant.

Does anyone have a data structure they'd be willing to elaborate on? Or any tips on how to create a smooth, centralized data architecture? Is there any documentation on how to handle lead processing?

I know this question is very open-ended! We are open to all ideas!

Thanks,
Sara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Data/Processing Organization

Hi Sara Habecker​ - We have a number of services partners that could help with this kind of project - DemandGen, Mambo, LeadMD - to name a few.  If you would like to get connected with one of them, let me know!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sara Habecker​ - We have a number of services partners that could help with this kind of project - DemandGen, Mambo, LeadMD - to name a few.  If you would like to get connected with one of them, let me know!

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Hi Sara - if you were at Summit, there were some great tips on this topic in the ProTips session.  I can send you a URL link to some of their material.

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Here is the link I referred to.  The writeup on the "Slinky campaign" is the one I referred to.  It appears that it's ETA is TBD.

http://www.jeffrshearer.com/marketo-protips/