Re: Daily Landing Page Conversion Historical Data

bcarp-palisade
Level 2

Daily Landing Page Conversion Historical Data

Is it possible to show historical data in a landing page performance report that's grouped by day? I've gotten a request to show daily conversions on certain landing pages going back to last year. I haven't been able to figure out the best way to pull this data without changing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brett C. - Marketing Manager @ Palisade
5 REPLIES 5
Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

I would suggest subscribing to a daily report and then keeping a tracker where you add the daily data, but unsure how to address the past year...

bcarp-palisade
Level 2

Yeah, that's how we've got it set up currently. It's the historical data that's throwing me for a loop (don't want to create 365+ reports for each day) lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brett C. - Marketing Manager @ Palisade
Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

Hi Brett,

Landing Page Performance won't give you this functionality. Instead, you can use people performance report for looking at conversions that happened over the last year on daily basis. It also has a smart list you can leverage to include the landing pages you want to track. Here is how the results would show up

Ruchi_Lapran1_0-1628184191794.png

Try this setup

Ruchi_Lapran1_1-1628184278804.png

Let me know if this helped.

Best,

Ruchi

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Conversions are a superset of Person Created events, though.
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Hi @bcarp-palisade, What is the definition of conversion here:  Are you considering a form fill out as a conversion or acquiring a new person?

People performance report can solve this purpose to a certain extent.