SOLVED

Cvent integration with Marketo - not picking up registrants

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cvent integration with Marketo - not picking up registrants

Hi,

I recently integrated our Marketo Sandbox with CVENT to test it. We test integrations prior to integrating with our production to make sure it doesn't create duplicates, put bad data in to our instance etc.

I've met with the CVENT folks and they say everything is set up properly on both sides. It is even showing that my lead data has been transferred to our Marketo Sandbox instance. The strange thing is that I'm not showing up in our Sandbox instance.

We are referencing the correct campaign in the Cvent instance and correct list. I'm not quite sure why it isn't transferring, when CVENT says that is has transferred to our Sandbox instance??? Does anyone have any tips.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
emilyghenson
Level 2

Re: Cvent integration with Marketo - not picking up registrants

Hi Erica -

Does Cvent have access to create records in marketo? Simultaneously, are there any processes to delete records from marketo?

-Emily Henson

Campaign Operations at Etumos

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erica_Dipyatic
Level 3

Hoping to bubble this back up into the community's conversation. We're currently experiencing a similar situation, but in production.  

emilyghenson
Level 2

Hi Erica -

Does Cvent have access to create records in marketo? Simultaneously, are there any processes to delete records from marketo?

-Emily Henson

Campaign Operations at Etumos