CVent Integration: Pre-populate Cvent Registration page with Marketo Data

gmoreta
Level 1

CVent Integration: Pre-populate Cvent Registration page with Marketo Data

Has anyone been able to pre-populate Cvent registration pages with Marketo data? Here is the documentation from Cvent on this functionality: Personalizing Registration Experience

I haven't been able to get this functionality to work with our Cvent/Marketo integration. I am curious if anyone has able to get this to work. 

Thank you! 

Gabe 

2 REPLIES 2
John_Kim1
Level 1

Re: CVent Integration: Pre-populate Cvent Registration page with Marketo Data

I as well am having this issue.

We would like to take program members in Marketo and push them as event registrations in Cvent, but the integration only seems to work for uni-directional, Cvent to Marketo.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: CVent Integration: Pre-populate Cvent Registration page with Marketo Data

Did you follow all the steps list in the doc? i.e., Sending Marketo Emails with Personalized Registration URLs and Setting Up Identification & Security. If you're still facing the issue, I think you should reach out to Cevent support, as I think they'd be the one managing this integration. Also, from what I can read on the linked documentation page, this integration can pre-fill the Cevent form with the respective Marketo person's data, even if they don't exist in Cevent. If all you want to do is prefill the person info, why don't you use a Marketo form for driving the registration process and implement Sandy's prefill solution instead? A person clicking the tracked registration link from the invite email sent from Marketo would get their data pre-filled on the registration form. 🙂