SOLVED

Re: Customize Marketo form on Wistia videos for known leads

Go to solution

Customize Marketo form on Wistia videos for known leads

Hi,

we have Marketo/Wistia integration up and running and things work well. However, there is one issue when it comes to form behaviour on known leads.

Typically you would set this up through "Custom HTML" on a form settings, what we did, the problem is, that token {{form.Button:default=Download}} doesn't do anything on the video, resulting in a form staying on the video and visitor can not move forward. Any ideas on how to fix that? Maybe Margot Mazur​ can help?

Thank you;Matjaž

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Well, their integration doesn't really understand how to use all the possible permutations of a Marketo form. And because of timing issues, it generates this error, if you haven't noticed:

pastedImage_0.png

Because of the way they slipstream the forms library into their player, it's going to be really difficult to debug (and to be honest, this being a commercial software product, I'm not so motivated to fix it for them pro bono...).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

Please provide a sample URL -- I think I know what the integration is missing here but need to check it live.

Hi Sanford,

see the form behaviour in real life on these two videos:

Implementing NSX – real-life journey from idea to practice » NIL

Azure Active Directory (Part 1) » NIL

Thanks; Matjaž

SanfordWhiteman

Well, their integration doesn't really understand how to use all the possible permutations of a Marketo form. And because of timing issues, it generates this error, if you haven't noticed:

pastedImage_0.png

Because of the way they slipstream the forms library into their player, it's going to be really difficult to debug (and to be honest, this being a commercial software product, I'm not so motivated to fix it for them pro bono...).

HI Sanford,

thanks for that explanations. I'll try to look for some alternative approach.

Best;m

ElliottAntal
Level 2

Hi -

Curious if you ever found a solution for this. I'd love to gate my videos but not have it appear for known users verses creating 2 videos in Wistia (gated and un-gated).

Thanks!

Elliott