Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

From the Hallmark Campaign to the Red Velvet oreos, what has been your favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

I think the new Oreo flavour will be 50/50 with customers but I think it is clever marketing idea

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

as a gamer (nerd), Bungie's Crimson Doubles tourney in Destiny. Got a pretty cool email from them baiting me back into playing the game with my co-conspirators.

plus, it's kind of anti-valentines... Which I applaud.

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if its part of a bigger campaign I thing that the Deadpool romantic trailer and poster are pretty good

Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Lattice Engines had a great one last year.  If I remember correctly, the subject line of the email I received was: Score this Valentine's Day.  It was a bit startling at first to see that in my company mailbox, but it got my attention!

Show Your Leads Some Love - Lattice Engines Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Deadpool commercials have stuck out in my mind.

Anonymous
Not applicable

One year at Summit, Egencia talked about a campaign they ran every Valentine's Day week that served as a Customer Appreciation Week. They offered promos every day of the week (similar to what Purple Select is doing, in a way), gave away gift cards, and used it as a way to cookie all of their customers collect customer data like birthdays. I thought these campaigns were so smart! Cate Vanasse​, are you still running programs like this?

Crystal_Anderso
Level 2

A few years back, Uber did a great Valentine's day campaign. Stuck with me all this time. #RomanceOnDemand - YouTube

Marcia_Kerber
Level 3

I remember that one too...

Marcia Kerber