SOLVED

Re: Custom Objects Limit

Go to solution
Jay00031987
Level 4

Custom Objects Limit

I am using custom objects in Marketo and I am facing below issue.

Jay00031987_0-1589885601929.png

Kindly, address my below concern.

1. CO creation limit in Marketo

2. CO record limit in Marketo

3. CO field limit in Marketo

4. CO limit is same in sandbox and production both account

5. Marketo support will help to increase limit for CO creation, records and fields in both account sandbox and production 

Jay
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

1. There is a hard limit of 10 Custom Object in marketo.
  2. The number of custom objects records are limit per your License, usually to a few millions. Contact Marketo support to extend/know your exact limits.
  3. There is a initial limit of 49 fields per custom object.
  4. Hard limits like number of CO Limits apply for the all the marketo instances, whereas soft limits such as CO records vary from instance to instance, and you can always purchase these more.
  5. Marketo support will help only for extending your soft limits (like # CO records) and not hard limits (like # CO).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

1. There is a hard limit of 10 Custom Object in marketo.
  2. The number of custom objects records are limit per your License, usually to a few millions. Contact Marketo support to extend/know your exact limits.
  3. There is a initial limit of 49 fields per custom object.
  4. Hard limits like number of CO Limits apply for the all the marketo instances, whereas soft limits such as CO records vary from instance to instance, and you can always purchase these more.
  5. Marketo support will help only for extending your soft limits (like # CO records) and not hard limits (like # CO).