SOLVED

Custom HTML on forms for returning visitors doesn't trigger anything

Go to solution
Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Custom HTML on forms for returning visitors doesn't trigger anything

We have two different gated assets on a microsite--a white paper and an on-demand webinar. The forms are set up so that if someone submits for the WP, then if they return for the webinar, it's welcoming them back with custom HTML and a download button. If they click the download button for the webinar, it takes them to the thank you page where they click again to view the webinar. 

I'm seeing that the thank you email and alert gets sent for the first submission, but the second "submission" isn't really a submission because it's not the form, but something in place of it to welcome them back. Is there a way that I can trigger this second action without just doing a progressive form? Can I add the form's button somehow into the HTML to simulate a form submission? (It is a different button on their second visit.) Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Custom HTML on forms for returning visitors doesn't trigger anything

Are you using the Custom HTML feature in Forms? If download is pressed, it does get registered as a Form Fill. If it is not, then call support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Custom HTML on forms for returning visitors doesn't trigger anything

Are you using the Custom HTML feature in Forms? If download is pressed, it does get registered as a Form Fill. If it is not, then call support.