SOLVED

Custom fields not showing in form

Go to solution
ggerla
Level 2

Custom fields not showing in form

Hello there,

I'm trying to create custom fields (just simple strings, not synched with SFDC), to collect different purposes on Marketo, as I always done. Now I have a set of 6 custom fields called "Free field 1", "Free field 2", etc.

Two examples:

ggerla_0-1660666101666.png

ggerla_1-1660666128606.png

Funny problem: in a form editor, completely blank and new, I can add ALL my custom fields. BUT, and here is the problem, in an already existing form, I can't see some of the additional custom fields that I've created right now.

Why? Where are they?

ggerla_2-1660666422108.png

Just for a better explanation: no fields count limitation, I can add more and more fields as I need. And no, I didn't already add them, they didn't exist before now. And yes, there are other custom fields.

It seems that I can't add more custom fields named "Free field". Is it possible?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Custom fields not showing in form

There’s no documented reason for this to not work, but I’ve seen it. Aside from waiting for the fields to be available (it’s not immediate as it used to be) sometimes a form needs to be cloned to add brand new fields. Unfortunate but so.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There’s no documented reason for this to not work, but I’ve seen it. Aside from waiting for the fields to be available (it’s not immediate as it used to be) sometimes a form needs to be cloned to add brand new fields. Unfortunate but so.

ggerla
Level 2

Thanks, just noticed that after 24 hours, they are showing properly.
In this case, it seems just a matter of time.