SOLVED

Re: Custom fields in Facebook lead ads aren't available for mapping

Go to solution
Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Custom fields in Facebook lead ads aren't available for mapping

Hi there.

There are a number of facebook lead ads running on a variety of pages for one of my clients.  The base config is correct in so far as I can see the pages, and I can see leads flowing in to the Marketo instance from the forms.

However, my issue is that a number of the custom fields in the Facebook lead ad forms aren't showing up in Marketo for mapping.  Has anyone come across this issue before and worked out how to resolve?

The field highlighted in RED below being the one of key interest right now.

Jo_Pitts1_0-1607650813534.png

Cheers

Jo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ian_Gardner
Level 1

I had this issue as well. Once the lead form was live and leads had passed through it, I was able to map it by going to the Launchpoint and re-doing the integration. On the last page of that is "mapping" and you can hit "add" and find the filed you're looking for. Once you do that, it should populate. Hope it helps, good luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jo_Pitts1

All,

just raising this back up the list to see if anyone has any insight on the issue here?

Cheers

Ian_Gardner
Level 1

I had this issue as well. Once the lead form was live and leads had passed through it, I was able to map it by going to the Launchpoint and re-doing the integration. On the last page of that is "mapping" and you can hit "add" and find the filed you're looking for. Once you do that, it should populate. Hope it helps, good luck!

Jo_Pitts1

Ian,

thanks for the input.

I'm sure I solved the problem several years back 🙂