SOLVED

Re: CTA Link ID

Go to solution
Antonia_L
Level 1

CTA Link ID

Hello all,

I would like to use the same link in different CTAs in the same DEM and analyze in which position it performs better.

I've tried to insert a code in Insert link > Advanced > ID field, but when it comes to analyze email link performance if I add the constrain link ID it doesn't show me anything. Instead if I analyze the campaign by Link I can see the results.

How can I do it? I cannot found in help articles info about it.

Thank you!

Tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Gah, this new forum software is really bad at sorting activity to the top...

Could be an incorrect ID attributes? I'm using: DEM welcome-CTA-1/ 2.1/ 2.2/ 2.3.

Well, ID attributes cannot have spaces. So if you're literally using DEM welcome-CTA-1 that's invalid.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Create a standalone Smart List (not report) with Click Link constrained by Link ID. Do you see results? And what are the "codes" you're using as ID attributes?

Antonia_L
Level 1

Ciao,

that's what I did.

With the Click Link I see the results > click in DEM, but when I add the constrain Link ID (e.g. 'DEM Welcome-CTA-1') the message is: No people were found. Could be an incorrect ID attributes? I'm using: DEM welcome-CTA-1/ 2.1/ 2.2/ 2.3.

thanks

SanfordWhiteman

Gah, this new forum software is really bad at sorting activity to the top...

Could be an incorrect ID attributes? I'm using: DEM welcome-CTA-1/ 2.1/ 2.2/ 2.3.

Well, ID attributes cannot have spaces. So if you're literally using DEM welcome-CTA-1 that's invalid.

Antonia_L
Level 1

Thank you, now it works!