SOLVED

CSM Office Hours Zoom Meeting Invite

Go to solution
ahc5
Level 2

CSM Office Hours Zoom Meeting Invite

Hi there - I have a CSM with 300 customers who would like to offer weekly office hours for her customers through a zoom meeting (on her own zoom account).

Ideally, she would like to have her customers receive an email with available dates for the month of her office hours (she is thinking only 20-30 max customers would attend so not worried about meeting limits).

If they click on a date in the invitation, a registration page to appear with zoom meeting link to use at time of event (with calendar link if possible). Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: CSM Office Hours Zoom Meeting Invite

OK, so what about this can’t be done with a regular Marketo LP + form setup? You just present the Zoom URL on the Thank You URL.

Or, even easier, have the Zoom URL be the Thank You URL, then use JS to display it on the page:

MktoForms2.whenReady(function(mktoForm){
  mktoForm.onSuccess(function(submittedValues,thankYouURL){
    // hide the form, set the contents of some <span> to thankYouURL
    return false;
  });
})

View solution in original post

ahc5
Level 2

@SanfordWhiteman I think I was confusing myself with a regular zoom meeting invite url and conducting a zoom webinar with launchpoint, but your instructions accomplish exactly what they want to do, so I am going to do that, thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Not sure what your question is exactly.

Are you aiming to use a Marketo LP + Marketo form to add people to Marketo, providing them with a Zoom Meeting URL after they fill out the form?

ahc5
Level 2

Yes, that is correct! @SanfordWhiteman 

SanfordWhiteman

OK, so what about this can’t be done with a regular Marketo LP + form setup? You just present the Zoom URL on the Thank You URL.

Or, even easier, have the Zoom URL be the Thank You URL, then use JS to display it on the page:

MktoForms2.whenReady(function(mktoForm){
  mktoForm.onSuccess(function(submittedValues,thankYouURL){
    // hide the form, set the contents of some <span> to thankYouURL
    return false;
  });
})
ahc5
Level 2

@SanfordWhiteman I think I was confusing myself with a regular zoom meeting invite url and conducting a zoom webinar with launchpoint, but your instructions accomplish exactly what they want to do, so I am going to do that, thank you!