Creating the Preference center form with Images

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating the Preference center form with Images

Hello

Currently, I am facing the issue in creating the form in marketo using images ie.. in place of a text box or checkbox I need to put the image in the form.

So could anyone please help me to achieve this functionality.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Creating the Preference center form with Images

Not sure what you mean here. Examples?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh

I want to create the preference centre form in which I can add some images which will act as a field. So when we click on the image the value of that will be saved in the database.

Instead of putting the checkbox I want to add the images in the form.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Nishant, Marketo doesn't prohibit you from using images as labels for checkboxes (and hiding the checkboxes using CSS) which is the way this is typically done.

But the Form Editor doesn't provide the framework for this kind of widget for you. You would have to use a developer to customize your form -- in fact I'm looking at a nice version of this designed by a client right now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford,

Thanks for replying.

Can we apply the same thing to the text field?

Could also send me some sample code that how to achieve this, then it would be great.

Thanks

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Can we apply the same thing to the text field?

Do you mean "Can you have a click on an image fill a String field with a specific value?"

The answer is absolutely yes -- but as w/the checkboxes, not out of the box.

Could also send me some sample code that how to achieve this, then it would be great.

IMO, end-to-end form design + implementation is outside the scope of a Community post... you should hire someone if the whole area is new to you.