SOLVED

Creating MQL Lead Inactivity Alerts

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating MQL Lead Inactivity Alerts

Hello!

I am trying to create an alert to send to a lead owner. My goal is to send the alert when their lead has been in an MQL status for than 2 days.

This is what I have so far for the Smart List

Trigger - Data Value Changes -> Lead Status is MQL

Filter - Not Data Value Changes -> Lead Status is MQL -> in past 2 days

I've been testing a variety of filters and triggers for this and nothing seems to be working.  Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating MQL Lead Inactivity Alerts

Hi Devon,

You could use a trigger smart campaign based on the the data value change of lead status with a new value of MQL.  The flow would be to wait two days.  Then send an alert, but add a choice for lead status is equal to MQL.  If someone is still an MQL, then you can send them the defined alert.  The default choice would be to do nothing.  Anyone who is no long an MQL lead status would result in the do nothing choice.

Thank you,

Courtney

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Devon,

You could use a trigger smart campaign based on the the data value change of lead status with a new value of MQL.  The flow would be to wait two days.  Then send an alert, but add a choice for lead status is equal to MQL.  If someone is still an MQL, then you can send them the defined alert.  The default choice would be to do nothing.  Anyone who is no long an MQL lead status would result in the do nothing choice.

Thank you,

Courtney

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

this is the basic setup for an SLA system. Keep in mind that there are more complex methods, but this is the one you want right now.