Creating behavioral and demographic scoring

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating behavioral and demographic scoring

Hi- I was wondering if anyone could help with the exact problem that is mentioned in this article (doesn't go into detail as to the solution)- true

I've created the custom "behavioral" and "demographic" fields in salesforce; I'm not sure what to do next. Thanks!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating behavioral and demographic scoring

If those fields are created you need to build the programs for updating their respective scores. And then update your stars and flames to use your new scoring fields. This is found under Sales Insight in the Admin panel. 

0EM50000000RTSV.png
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Jeffrey is spot on here.
To give you a basic heads start, import the Lead Score program from the Template library. This will give you an idea on how to use the new custom fields with the Lead score field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ed,

Can you direct me to where the Lead Score program in the template library is?

Thanks,
Laura

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately looks like the links are not up to date for lead scoring yet: Template Library - Marketo Docs - Product Docs and Create a Lead Scoring Program - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You will also need to modify the two fields in  Admin > Field Management and change their Type to "Score" before they appear in the Change Score flow.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

If you have the access rights set be your administrator, it should be the top nav in the Marketing Activities section. Click on new and find the Import Program.

Import-Program.png

Choose your subscription section (incase you have multiple instances or sandboxes to import from). Then select the appropriate program by scrolling down to fine the lead scoring program.

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 6.33.17 PM.png