Re: Create LPs for Workspaces with Country Specific URL

Rich_French1
Level 3

Create LPs for Workspaces with Country Specific URL

Hello All,

We've expanded our operations to include offices in Germany, the UK, and China.  Each of those has their own Marketo workspace with prospects segregated into their respective bucket.  All seemed well until my folks in Germany asked me how to set up their Marketo Landing Pages to reflect their country specific URL.  They want to see go.mycompany.de instead of the default go.mycompany.com.  With the heightened German expectations of privacy, prospects will abandon a page that appears to be based in the US. 

I've opened a case with Support but have been getting, um, less than helpful direction.  They pointed me to product docs telling me to set up a Branding Domain.  (https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Add+an+Additional+Branding+Domain+with+Workspaces)  That started me down the rabbit hole of Branding Domains, CNAMEs, and other unconnected one-off product pages with my web team and never got to a solution. 

Has anyone else successfully set this up?  If so, can you provide any guidance on how to pull it off?

Thanks,

Rich

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Rich_French1
Level 3

Thanks for the response.  I will take this road and see where it leads me.  Considering the source, I have no doubt it will get me where I need to go!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Rich,

You may want to read and vote here :

it will give you info on what is possible and what is not.

-Greg