Re: Conversion Report Showing Customers Moving to MQL Stage?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conversion Report Showing Customers Moving to MQL Stage?

Im looking at the Conversion Report in RCA and it;s showing people in the Customer stage moving to MEL, MQL, SQO etc. My model doesnt have an flow from Customer to anywhere else - this is an end point. Any ideas why this would show up this way? Seems very strange that a Customer would move backwards - not sure how to drill into these, that might help too. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Christina,

You can create a smart list with the "Revenue Stage was Changed" filter constrained on New Stage = MEL, MQL, etc. and Old Stage = Customer to find the leads that moved backwards.

Once you have the results, you can drill down into their activity log details to see what caused their move.

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

The answer lies in yet another Smart List. Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so the Smart List doesnt show their stage in the modeler. So I know these are people where the value changed and they were previously marked as a customer but how do I know what stage they moved to? (I would like to avoid clicking into each one - there are over 7000).

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can limit the New Stage constraint to a single stage and troubleshoot each scenario.

TJ