Re: Congratulations to Kimi Fowler, the winner of Communtiy's 3rd Birthday Contest!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to Kimi Fowler, the winner of Communtiy's 3rd Birthday Contest!

As most of you know, we ran a fun community contest last week, Dec 9th through 13th, to celebrate the Marketo Community turning 3 years old! A huge thank you to those of you that participated and congratulations to Kimi Fowler with Hyland Software for winning with her tagline "Nice Asset". She received 22 likes and has won 25 custom T-shirts with her tagline on them.

Kimi also wins the 3rd Birthday reward and 100 points in her community profile.
0EM50000000RJVZ.jpg
I hope everyone enjoyed the contest and learning about the amazing things community has accomplished in the past year. This community wouldn't be vibrant and successful without your participation, so thank you for your support!

To view final contest standings, click here.
Tags (1)
14 REPLIES 14
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Congratulations to Kimi Fowler, the winner of Communtiy's 3rd Birthday Contest!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET VICTORY IS MINE!
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Congrats Kimi!  You'll have a cool shirt!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kimi your tweets about this were cracking me up. 
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Can everyone post here all their other entries now? I have been bursting to share all mine! I hope a new job making up Marketo t-shirt slogans opens up real soon.

Ain’t no party like a duplicate merging party cause a duplicate merging party don’t stop.

I’m gonna nurture the ROI outta you.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the design studio.

Is that an engagement stream or are you just happy to see me?

I got 99 problems but a batch campaign ain’t one.

I like big streams and I cannot lie.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hey Kimi,

Are you doing a contest at your work when you get your shirts, like a who wore the "nice assets shirt" best?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 99 problems but a batch ain’t one.

I like big streams and I cannot lie.

These two were the ones that cracked me up, hahaha.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't beleive we didn't get more submissions for this contest! @Kimi those are great...we actually have a "T-shirt tagline" white board behind me at work that myself and coworkers will contribute to once in a while. I may have to add some of yours. Don't worry, I'll give you all the street cred!

Thanks to everyone for participating, you rock!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great stuff Kimi! Congrats!