SOLVED

Re: Completing a Marketo Foundations Course

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Completing a Marketo Foundations Course

Hi,

I've just completed the Marketo Foundations Course, does this give me a level of certification?

What do I call this on my CV/resume?

Many thanks,

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sarah,

The Foundation course is great material to get the fundamentals of Marketo down for new users. But as for a resume, it doesn't exactly display an advanced level of application. I would recommend living and breathing the platform for a solid 6 months at least before attempting to get a certification. Then you can explore becoming a Marketo Certified Expert: Tips for the New MCE (Marketo Certified Expert) Exam​.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sarah,

The Foundation course is great material to get the fundamentals of Marketo down for new users. But as for a resume, it doesn't exactly display an advanced level of application. I would recommend living and breathing the platform for a solid 6 months at least before attempting to get a certification. Then you can explore becoming a Marketo Certified Expert: Tips for the New MCE (Marketo Certified Expert) Exam​.

Chris_Johnston
Level 8

It isn't a level of certification. For Marketo, Marketo Certified Expert is the base entry into certifications and requires an exam. You can find out more information here. Marketo Certification

If I were to add to my resume, I would have a section "Additional Courses" or "Additional Education" and list "Marketo Foundations" along with any other courses or seminars you take part in not tied into a degree/diploma etc that you have earned.