SOLVED

Re: complete guide to recaptcha

Go to solution
Naimish_Dave
Level 1

complete guide to recaptcha

Hi,

I want to implement reCaptcha on test landing page and i am following below reference url :

https://medium.com/@anulals/google-recaptcha-in-marketo-forms-b992fc30d000

My Questions as below : 

1. In this article one of the step is mentioned “Now we need to create a flow to perform operations like add to lead list or send emails etc”. May i know where we should create this?
  2. That webhook and flow, when it will execute? is it at the time of before insert record in marketo?
  3. In my marketo account already everything is configure, even marketo records are sync with salesforce so is it any specific action require for this? like i need to sync only those records which are non-spam record?
  4. If i have implement on test landing page for testing purpose so is it impacted to existing marketo forms or existing setup?

Thanks in Advance...

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can’t put HTML tags in the JS pane in CodePen (it’s already wrapped in a script tag automatically). See https://codepen.io/figureone/pen/be5e575f969e56069a362508d8eef7f4?editors=1010

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
SanfordWhiteman

Hi Naimish,

You should wait for my blog post (here on the Products blog) on how to correctly set up reCAPTCHA v3.  I've promised — well, promised myself — that it'll be up next week. That old guide isn't workable as it doesn't take a number of critical steps into account.

Naimish_Dave
Level 1

Hi thanks for quick reply...

I want to implement reCaptcha V2. Can you please assist me step by step.

SanfordWhiteman

Sorry, I'm not rolling out v2 anymore, only v3. You'll probably be able to pick up some tips from my v3 article that apply to v2.

Naimish_Dave
Level 1

ok thanks a lot. once you post for V3 let us know.

thanks..

Chad_Cook
Level 1

Do you have the link to your guide that you are speaking about?

SanfordWhiteman

Sorry but I'm majorly backlogged and it isn't out yet.

Matt_Galassini
Level 2

Was this ever published?

SanfordWhiteman

Alas, not yet — there was a moment where we thought reCAPTCHA would be built-in this year (it won't be) so I put off the publication — pls give me some time to get back to it.
Chris_Goelkel
Level 2

@SanfordWhiteman Did you ever get to write this Guide?