Compare two fields then take action?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Compare two fields then take action?

Absolutely! Any data types can be compared. Was just diving into people's common confusion about when two String/multivalued String fields are considered "equal".

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

We ran into a similar issue couple of weeks back. Finally, we had to create a webhook to compare the two fields and then push that data back in MKTO to trigger a campaign. If you already have a server, you can create the webhook or we can help you with that. If you don't have a server, you can do custom coding in SFDC to match this data and update a custom field in MKTO. This custom field can be used in the flow of your smart campaign.

Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm also interested in the RingLead document. For now we are going to do some custom coding in SFDC. Kind of a clunky solution, but what can you do??

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Hi Amy,

Self-promotion isn't allowed in the Community but I think it's okay to mention that someone else offers a useful service. I have contracted with Sanford in the past to provide Webhooks for my clients. They are super-useful tools but not everyone knows how to produce them.

Denise