SOLVED

Company Web Activity with 2 Domains

Go to solution
markfarnell
Level 2

Company Web Activity with 2 Domains

we have deployed munchkin over two websites

by default the company web activity report does not appear to specify the web pages that have been visited

I would like to be able to show which visitors have visited which pages, or at least which site

does anyone know if this is possible?

at the moment I can see the company name and how many pages viewed, but not the detail of which pages or which site

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Company Web Activity with 2 Domains

CWA isn't going to be helpful here.

A Web Page Activity report with the Company field added as a column (and sorted on) would be closer.

Still, you won't be able to create every possible rotation/view of web activity data within the Marketo UI. Sometimes you need to go elsewhere, such as a raw Activity Log extract via the Marketo API... or depending on your needs, in a general-purpose analytics tool (GA, Clicky, etc.).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

CWA isn't going to be helpful here.

A Web Page Activity report with the Company field added as a column (and sorted on) would be closer.

Still, you won't be able to create every possible rotation/view of web activity data within the Marketo UI. Sometimes you need to go elsewhere, such as a raw Activity Log extract via the Marketo API... or depending on your needs, in a general-purpose analytics tool (GA, Clicky, etc.).

markfarnell
Level 2

thank you Sanford - that report does break out the actual pages but isn't exactly what I was hoping to achieve as the entry page doesn't contain the domain, so I cant easily create two lists of visitors for each site (they have different domains) - thanks for the advice tho, had forgotten about that report.  The Activity Log wouldn't help me here as I am looking specifically at anonymous visitors by company to each domain.

SanfordWhiteman

Yeah, the exact report you describe will not be possible as anonymous pageviews can't be exported and the UI doesn't support that kind of view.