Re: Communication Limit On Email send program!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Communication Limit On Email send program!!!

Hi Guys,

Urgent Suggestion request!!

As we know communication limit only apply to smart campaigns not for email send program. No when I am running an email send program it is being abort by saying no os leads are more than limit defined.

Is it possible ??

Am I missing something?

Is it new update from Marketo?

Looking forward for your thoughts.

Thank you in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Where from do take that  CL do not apply to email programs ? They do apply by default.

See the doc here: Enable Communication Limits - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

pastedImage_3.png

Now, in the setup tab of an email program, you can disable the CL:

Enable/Disable Communication Limits in an Email Program - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks reply Gregoire.

yes you are correct, No of times we can hit a lead that applies to all send outs.

but my question is about the No of qualified leads Limit that we set only for smart campaigns. pastedImage_0.png

Does it also apply to a normal email send program ( Email batch program ) ??
here is the error abort message I am receiving while shooting the email send program Live.....

pastedImage_1.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

This error relates to a totally different setting. It relates to the maximum number leads you are allowed to target in a batch smart campaign. This setting is set in admin -> smart campaign:

pastedImage_0.png

The doc about it is here: Enable Person Restrictions for Smart Campaigns - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

If the limit is set, for instance to 10000, any  batch SC with a number of leads in target will raise this error, unless you override it a campaign level: Override Person Restrictions in a Smart Campaign - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Brad_Surh1
Level 1

Hi Greg,

If I'm running a daily recurring batch campaign, does the number of qualified people limit reference the 1) number of qualified people in each batch run or 2) total number of qualified people that have run through the campaign for all of time?

I'm leaning towards option 1 since people in option 2 are no longer qualified since they've already run through, correct?

Thanks,

Brad

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Pls open a fresh thread for this in Products .

Brad_Surh1
Level 1

I've opened a new thread in products