SOLVED

Re: Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

Go to solution
Kimia_Moini1
Level 1

Re: Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

I am in!

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Sure thing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in!

Simone_Toit
Level 2

hey happy to help

KristiBielewicz
Marketo Employee

Please "Follow" me; then I can send you the link. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to!

Catherine_Dalm2
Level 2

Im in too.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in!