SOLVED

Re: Cloning program between workspaces

Go to solution
Lucas_Metherall
Level 4

Cloning program between workspaces

Hello, 

I am building newsletters based on templates, one for Aus and one for NZ. Aus and NZ are separate workspaces in our Marketo. I have built the Aus version, and want to clone it to the NZ workspace to localise. When I try I get an error message, saying it can't be cloned becasue an asset is in use or being used. What is the best way to clone programs between wrokspaces? Am I doing it wrong or is there an issue with permissions/our Marketo?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Lucas,

This is an error that often comes up when you're trying to clone a program that uses a template that isn't shared to the other workspace (not a very helpful error message, I know). You might want to check what email/landing page templates are being used, and whether those are in shared folders within design studio.

There's a few other things it could be, but that'd be my first port of call

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Lucas,

This is an error that often comes up when you're trying to clone a program that uses a template that isn't shared to the other workspace (not a very helpful error message, I know). You might want to check what email/landing page templates are being used, and whether those are in shared folders within design studio.

There's a few other things it could be, but that'd be my first port of call

Lucas_Metherall
Level 4

Hi Grace, 

I think that was the problem. Thank you for the quick response.

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

No problem, Lucas  

If my suggestion fixed your issue it'd be great if you could mark it as correct so that this thread shows as resolved - it'll help others with the same problem find the right answer!