Re: clone form

Anonymous
Not applicable

clone form

I want to create a new webinar series by cloning a previous series. The only thing I want to edit on the landing page / form is changing the available dates of the webinar on the form. What is the process to do so without having to create the wheel?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

You'll get a bigger audience if you post this in our Products and Support​ area so I have moved it for you.

Community Help area is for actual questions about Community and how it works, and of course to provide us feedback on the Community experience!

Thanks,

Liz

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Sarah,

If you have already cloned structure of your build or form that needs to be updated, all you need to do is update form with new values of your webinar date. Follow these steps:

1. Click on Form that needs to be updated with new webinar dates.

2. Edit "Draft"

3. Select the fields which needs to be updated--> Edit.

4. Enter your values, make sure you keep your preselected/display value as "Please Select"/Select.

5. Save-->Finish-

5. Approve & Close your form.

6. Don't forget to approve your landing page (editing/ re-approving form auto turns Landing page  to draft).

You can also refer this link  Define Values in a Checkbox, Radio, or Selected Field in a Form

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Priyank

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful, thank you!

Sarah Trowbridge Marketing Manager

Direct (206) 826-1962 or (800) 523-3080 x 2862 Fax (206) 219-4000

Genelex Corporation, 3101 Western Ave., Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98121

www.Genelex.com<http://www.Genelex.com> | www.YouScript.com<http://www.YouScript.com>

This electronic transmission, including attached documents, is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It is confidential and may be subject to HIPAA regulations and/or attorney/client privilege. If you received this message in error, please do not distribute this to any other person, notify me at your earliest convenience, and destroy the attached message and attached documents immediately. Thank you.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You actually don't need to clone the form if the only thing that's changing is the webinar dates, and they always follow the same structure.  You can feed those to the form as a program token.

Example: the form on this landing page has dummy values in Form Editor:

pastedImage_1.png

That then get replaced by a local token:

pastedImage_0.png

The global form (used here as a form template) should have the maximum number of date values you might offer to make stuff like this easier.  For example, if you can offer up to 7 different dates, then the global form should have 7 dummy dates.  (The lead won't see any extra slots, it's just easier to remove extras than add new ones on-the-fly).