Re: Clicks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clicks

When looking at the results of my email, if I look at the email results in Marketing Activities, it reports 108 clicks. But then when I pull a link performance report, the click total is 1,278. Any exlanation for the huge discrepency?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overall clicks vs. unique clicks - I think...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michelle,

I believe what Hannah suggested is correct. 108 clicks (I am assuming you are refering to the progression status) refers to the overall amount of people that clicked - and 1,278 would be the amount of total links clicked. So 108 people clicked 1,278 times.

- Taylor
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're having the same poblem and in our case it is definitely not a uniques versus overall problem.

On two consecutive emails in our engagement nurture, we're tracking around 300 opens.  Stats from our UTMs, video server and internal CRM show us that these opens yileded approximately 200 clicks per email.  Marketo is showing only about 10% of those clicks.  

Does Marketo not track clicks on all links in an email?  For example, are we not recording clicks on embedded images that link out to our landing pages? I was under the ipression that MArketo was tracking clicks on all links in the email.  

Any help would be very much appreciated.