SOLVED

Re: clearing inactive leads

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

clearing inactive leads

Hi marketeers,

Probably a silly question, but I could not find the answer amongst any documentation.

I want to clear out all leads which have not responded at all to marketing efforts.

How does the below filter logic work?

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 14.36.13.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mitchell

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Mitchell,

If you want to filter leads who have never had activity you could use that filter, if you want recently you could add constraint past 3 months.

I usually combine that with Not Visited Web Page and Not Filled out Form with time constraints. That way you can ensure they're really inactive since forms can also count towards Marketing efforts. Also of course with the "is any" choice you have.

/Erik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Mitchell,

If you want to filter leads who have never had activity you could use that filter, if you want recently you could add constraint past 3 months.

I usually combine that with Not Visited Web Page and Not Filled out Form with time constraints. That way you can ensure they're really inactive since forms can also count towards Marketing efforts. Also of course with the "is any" choice you have.

/Erik

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Erik,

I was 90% sure this was the case, but thought I should ask before pulling the trigger.

Adam_Horowitz
Level 2

Hi Erik Heldebro​,

I had this same question and set the filters suggested. However, this results returned ~85% of my database. Am I missing something here?

pastedImage_2.png

Thank you!
Adam

Mikes_Jones
Level 8

Anyone know the solution to Adam's problem? Having the same issue with the filters he used.