Re: Checkboxes on Forms 2.0 with text block underneath

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sanford Whiteman​ I'm looking at her second question about alignment of checkboxes. I would like to have my checkboxes on the left of my text to make it more clear since I have a lot of checkbox options (for an email preference center).

I took the code "label[for=fieldname] {
     float:right!important;
     margin-left: 10px!important;
     width:316px!important;    
}"

but it didn't change my checkboxes, I was hoping there was some other easy resolution.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Many ways to do it, but here's one: MktoForms2 :: Checkbox Alignment (nation.marketo.com/thread/4704)

(Sometimes you just need to change the DOM order of elements or you'll go crazy with CSS.)

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Did you miss the action item to change the fieldname?

"Where fieldname is the Marketo field name (you can get this from field management)."

Also - when I did it, it needed the first line to include the .mktoform and put the fieldname in quotes.

.mktoForm label[for="fieldname"] {

Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you able to find a quick fix for this? Having the same issue, would like to have check boxes on the left side as well. Also noticed the check box inputs do not display correctly on mobile devices - looks like a blank input, which you can't do anything to.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Were you able to find a quick fix for this?

Follow my link above.

Were you able to find a quick fix for this? Having the same issue, would like to have check boxes on the left side as well. Also noticed the check box inputs do not display correctly on mobile devices - looks like a blank input, which you can't do anything to.

I don't see this at all.  Did you try to restyle the form somehow?  Have a screenshot?