check status

Hello!

How to change the status in campaign? the values true or false

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Julz_James
Level 10

Re: check status

You can change the status of a program, and these statuses would have been set up in the Admin section of your Marketo so show what is classed as 'success'.

What do you mean when you say 'True of False.?  What are you trying to change to true or false?

Thanks

Juli

Kim_Allen
Level 10

The available statuses are based off of the channels set in the Admin section in Marketo. For example, under Email Program you may have something similar to: Sent, Opened, Clicked, Converted, Unsubscribed. Then you would create your program with this Email Program channel. You'd set up a smart campaign for each status change. It looks for a trigger such as opened email and then the flow is the program status change (in this case to opened).

If you're looking at changing actual fields to true or false, that's something different. You can still do this in the flow though.

Hope this helps!

Kim

Anonymous
Not applicable

What I need to know is how the status change to true or false?

We are using the Rest API in getting the leads+campaign.

Please see below image.

Thanks

pastedImage_0.png

Julz_James
Level 10

Looking at your screen shots you have a batch scheduled campaign for 'Web Service 7' and a triggered campaign for 'Web service 4'

Web Service 7 will only show active: true when the campaign is running at the scheduled time of 12:16AM PST, whereas Web Service 4 is always active as this is constantly looking for triggers.

Hope that helps?

Anonymous
Not applicable

another follow-up question, What I want is I want to get all the campaign that is active

that's is why am confused with the batch campaign and triggered campaign on

I thought I filter them by active=true

so how to get all active campaign regardless it is batch campaign and triggered campaign?

Thanks

Julz_James
Level 10

You can use the campaign inspector that will list all the active campaigns in your workspace I believe?