SOLVED

Re: Change variables order in Guider landing pages template

Go to solution
Yavor_Todorov
Level 3

Change variables order in Guider landing pages template

Hi everyone,

I am working on a new guided landing page template. I have these 3 variables in my code:

<meta class="mktoBoolean" id="showNav" mktoName="1. Show Top Nav Section?" default="true" true_value="flex" false_value="none" false_value_name="Hide" true_value_name="Show">
<meta class="mktoBoolean" id="showSection2Form" mktoName="2. Show Form?" default="true" true_value="block" false_value="none" false_value_name="Hide" true_value_name="Show">
<meta class="mktoString" id="SubFormText" mktoName="3. Text on top of the form" default="Complete this form to register.">

When I approve the template file and use it in a landing page, they show up in different order, as seen below:

chrome_Ck2AKqnqTy.png

The order should be 1, 2, 3.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this?

Best regards,

Yavor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adrianfraguela
Level 3

Marketo is ordering each variable based on the type of module you're defining. So because the third module is a "String" it is moved to the top. 

You can test this by setting one of the others to a string and you will see what I mean. 

So if you had them all as boolean it would show in the correct order, but I assume that you don't want them all as boolean.

There is an open idea here that you can vote on for Marketo to implement: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Ideas/Guided-Landing-Page-or-email-2-0-variables-should-display-in-the...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
adrianfraguela
Level 3

Marketo is ordering each variable based on the type of module you're defining. So because the third module is a "String" it is moved to the top. 

You can test this by setting one of the others to a string and you will see what I mean. 

So if you had them all as boolean it would show in the correct order, but I assume that you don't want them all as boolean.

There is an open idea here that you can vote on for Marketo to implement: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Ideas/Guided-Landing-Page-or-email-2-0-variables-should-display-in-the...