SOLVED

Change program status - not in program

Go to solution
Olivia_Piper
Level 3

Change program status - not in program

Hi guys quick question. I can't remember if when I change the member status of a lead to "not in program" (and the program is synced with a SFDC campaign) will it remove it from the SFDC campaign as well?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Re: Change program status - not in program

Hi Olivia,

I just tested this and changing the status to "Not Member of Program" does remove them from the Salesforce campaign as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I believe it does. But, it seems it would make the most sense to test it.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Hi Olivia,

I just tested this and changing the status to "Not Member of Program" does remove them from the Salesforce campaign as well.

Lillian_Huang
Level 2

Hi Chris Saporito​ and ​Dory Viscogliosi​ ,

Sticking my nose in the dusty conversation. "Not in Program" did begin to remove from SFDC campaigns - however, I'm experiencing a new error where the "removed" leads are syncing back into the Marketo program.

Is there a proper way to use assign status changes? Is my SFDC <> Marketo sync not set up properly? Or any other reasons you guys could help believe so?

Thank you so much.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Hi Lillian Huang

It's hard to tell without seeing the lead activity. Is there a way that a flowstep could be adding them back into the campaign? If you look within their lead activity you should be able to find a trail that you can trace back to what added these leads back into the campaign.