We have a program set up, that members already, and was built using wrong Channel and according to that not all relevant program statuses can be used.
In this case is there are a good practice to move contacts to the new Program but synch with same SFDC campaign and then update contacts status? I assume we would use previous activities but are there any other flaws of that?
Appreciate your help.
This thread seems not providing overall solution for this.
Are you also changing statuses in SFDC campaign?
How do you sync to SFDC campaign? 1. By connecting Marketo program to SFDC campaign 2. Using Sync to SFDC campaign flow step in marketo campaign
Hi Kacper -
1. Create static lists for each of the program statuses
2. Add the program members to the static list that matches their status
3. Remove the members from the program (Change Program Status->Not in Program
4. Remove the Change Program Status flow steps from the campaigns in the program
5. Change the program channel
6. Add the members back in with the right status
7. Put the program status flow steps back (as appropriate for the new channel)