SOLVED

CAPTCHA Integration

Go to solution
Recho
Level 3

CAPTCHA Integration

Hi All,

Just wanted to ensure my understanding in reference to captcha, We can only enable captcha on the forms using our main domain in Marketo "www.example.com" or subdomains "ww.info.example.com". 

In order to have our new domain  (example "www.newdomain.com") which is not registered in Marketo use Captcha functionality it needs to be registered with Marketo.

Any insights will be helpful.

Regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: CAPTCHA Integration

Thank you for response, I believe i did not put the question right apologies 😞 , I meant we have already set up allowed domains in google but to enable them on Marketo forms and in our instance does it have to be only on the forms that live in domain registered with Marketo.

There isn’t really such thing as a domain “registered with Marketo”.  You can use the form embed on any domain. That  domain must be set up in the Google reCAPTCHA area.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Just wanted to ensure my understanding in reference to captcha, We can only enable captcha on the forms using our main domain in Marketo "www.example.com" or subdomains "ww.info.example.com". 

You can use any domain with reCAPTCHA. The allowed domains are set up in Google, not in Marketo.

Recho
Level 3

Thank you for response, I believe i did not put the question right apologies 😞 , I meant we have already set up allowed domains in google but to enable them on Marketo forms and in our instance does it have to be only on the forms that live in domain registered with Marketo.

we have multiple domains using Marketo forms and only one domain is registered with Marketo, can we enable reCAPCTHA in instance and all forms irrespective of domain that forms live on.

As per following doc , point 6 seem to indicate that we can only use it with the registered domain else forms fill will return with error.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/forms/using-cap...

Regards

Recho
Level 3

@SanfordWhiteman  Thank you for response, I believe i did not put the question right apologies 😞 , I meant we have already set up allowed domains in google but to enable them on Marketo forms and in our instance does it have to be only on the forms that live in domain registered with Marketo.

we have multiple domains using Marketo forms and only one domain is registered with Marketo, can we enable reCAPCTHA in instance and all forms irrespective of domain that forms live on.

As per following doc , point 6 seem to indicate that we can only use it with the registered domain else forms fill will return with error.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/forms/using-cap...

Regards

SanfordWhiteman

There isn’t really such thing as a domain “registered with Marketo”.  You can use the form embed on any domain. That  domain must be set up in the Google reCAPTCHA area.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@SanfordWhiteman is absolutely right. In order to add a domain you need to go into the Google reCAPTCHA account and simply add the domain there. No need to change anything in Marketo.

Recho
Level 3

Thank you for your response!