SOLVED

Cannot locate Workspaces and Partitions under Admin even though I have full admin access

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot locate Workspaces and Partitions under Admin even though I have full admin access

I cannot locate Workspaces and Partitions under Admin even though I have full admin access. I am developer trying to add separate munchkin to one of our client's website so it will not mix up with our own leads. Please advise me what to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Cannot locate Workspaces and Partitions under Admin even though I have full admin access

This is only accessible if you purchased it. Please contact your Account Manager.

The next question is what exactly do you want to do? Is your client on a Workspace on your instance? Do they have their own instance?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Cannot locate Workspaces and Partitions under Admin even though I have full admin access

This is only accessible if you purchased it. Please contact your Account Manager.

The next question is what exactly do you want to do? Is your client on a Workspace on your instance? Do they have their own instance?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We are trying to track leads for our client's website. I was planning to create separate Workspace(or partition) for them but I am not sure if that is the best way to achieve the goal. We already have our own leads(for our own business) and trying to find a way to separate these two the best way possible. Please advice.

edit: Leads has to be completely separated from each other