SOLVED

Can we capture the Zoom webinar fields data and autopopulate in Marketo tokens ?

Go to solution
MMundra1
Level 3

Can we capture the Zoom webinar fields data and autopopulate in Marketo tokens ?

Hi All,

Can we autopopulate Zoom webinar fields data and transer it in Marketo tokens ?

Example:

1. Webinar Name

2. Webinar Date

3. Webinar Start/end time

4. Speaker Name

As of now, my team needs to add all these webinar details into Marketo tokens for every webinar and we are thinking if we can automate this process anyhow.

Mahak Mundra
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chelsea_Stinnet
Level 3

Re: Can we capture the Zoom webinar fields data and autopopulate in Marketo tokens ?

Hi Mahak, 

Transferring event details into Marketo tokens is not currently supported in the Zoom LaunchPoint integration. The webinar name and date are visible by Marketo, but only in the Event Settings which connects the Marketo Program to the Zoom Webinar via the API. I've worked with many clients over the years using the Zoom LaunchPoint integration, and have not seen an automation hack for populating tokens from Zoom data. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chelsea_Stinnet
Level 3

Re: Can we capture the Zoom webinar fields data and autopopulate in Marketo tokens ?

Hi Mahak, 

Transferring event details into Marketo tokens is not currently supported in the Zoom LaunchPoint integration. The webinar name and date are visible by Marketo, but only in the Event Settings which connects the Marketo Program to the Zoom Webinar via the API. I've worked with many clients over the years using the Zoom LaunchPoint integration, and have not seen an automation hack for populating tokens from Zoom data. Best of luck!

MMundra1
Level 3

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you so much for confirming. However, I checked my Marketo "Event Settings" and I can only see Webinar name populating over there and no webinar date. Do you know what could be the reason ?

Mahak Mundra
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A custom integration (complementing but not replacing the native one) can also replicate Zoom settings to my.tokens automatically.