SOLVED

Re: Can tokens be used on embedded forms?

Go to solution
Michael_Ebner
Level 1

Can tokens be used on embedded forms?

Our content campaigns are often executed in multiple languages so we have always created a Marketo program for each language with a Marketo landing page, autoresponder, success page…but we have always used a single form, regardless of language, and used program tokens to generate the appropriate language form labels.

We would now like to try out setting up landing pages in the CMS of our website and embed the Marketo form.

Is it possible to include token values in an embedded form - to somehow communicate from the CMS landing page to Marketo the program from which the token values should be pulled for the form labels?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Not out of the box, certainly.

If you use my Pre-Fill library then a {{my.token}} could be included in the payload.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman

Not out of the box, certainly.

If you use my Pre-Fill library then a {{my.token}} could be included in the payload.

Michael_Ebner
Level 1

Thanks Sanford! I'm trying to wrap my head around this - would I need a separate DTP as a local asset inside each Marketo program so it's pulling the appropriate language token?

SanfordWhiteman

You've got it. If it's using a program-level {{my.token}} it needs to be a separate DTP.

Michael_Ebner
Level 1

Ok, and then from each external page I need to pass the path to the corresponding DTP in the dataSrc - correct?

SanfordWhiteman

Correct.

Michael_Ebner
Level 1

Thanks so much Sanford!