Re: Can't log in Marketo

Max_Ma1
Level 1

Can't log in Marketo

hello there, we have an urgent problem, we could not log in our Marketo for some reason, anyone knows how should we solve this?Don MayberrySupport

pastedImage_1.png

I have read another questions in the community, it seems happen to a lot of users occasionally, anyone has experience on this and a solution ?

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You definitely want to move this to Products‌. The Move link is at the right. "About" isn't a support space.

After moving you must add more details about the problem you're having. Screenshots, descriptions, browser versions, etc.

Max_Ma1
Level 1

Thanks, but I just moved it. But do you have any idea how should i solve this problem?

Jo_Pitts1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

@Max_Ma1,

In order, and along with all the other suggestions, I'd:

1. Make sure you are going to login.marketo.com
  2. Try resetting your password
  3. If you are using Chrome, then try creating a different profile.  Sometimes, if you work in multiple Marketo instances, and don't have Single Sign on across the instances, Marketo get's itself very confused.  
  4. Reach out to support

Cheers

Jo

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi  ,

Have you tried opening it in incognito mode? If not, you could try that. If you are able to log via the incognito mode, then try clearing your cookies and cache and try logging in again. 

Else the only real method is to click on forgot password and reset the password and try again.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
lalawren
Level 1

Are you on a different network? I can't log in from my home wifi. Marketo thinks I'm using a different computer, even though I have one laptop i use at home and work. No problem logging in while on a work network, but at home I have to verify my machine, which means waiting for email to get through my work outlook spam filters. By the time the email arrives, I have to re-authenticate. Is there a workaround for that problem?

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

If possible, you can connect to your office n/w using VPN - that way at least the authentication email should come sooner as you'll be on office n/w virtually. I personally get most of the the Marketo auth/forget pw emails almost instantaneously from home/office n/w.