Can sales send marketo emails to multiple contacts at once using the Sales Insight Outlook Plug-in?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can sales send marketo emails to multiple contacts at once using the Sales Insight Outlook Plug-in?

I would like to place some emails into Sales Insight and allow sales to send them. 

Sending one by one via SFDC is a bit daunting so I am wondering if with the Outlook plug-in sales can batch send emails and have them track back into SFDC and Marketo.

Is this possible?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can sales send marketo emails to multiple contacts at once using the Sales Insight Outlook Plug-in?

Hey Matt,

Yes, this is possible. If the rep creates a List view within SFDC, at the top will be the "Send Marketo Email" button. They can select any number of Leads to send an email to. When they click the button, they will be taken to the same interface as if they were sending one email. They can select a template, make any modifications, test, and then send. The tracking will show up in the Email tab of MSI. If you want it to show anywhere else, you will have to set up some smart campaigns. For us, we create a completed task because the rep is handling the blast so they should get credit for the activity.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Can sales send marketo emails to multiple contacts at once using the Sales Insight Outlook Plug-in?

Just a caveat - some SFDC Admins did not enable this button on the List View, so please check first.
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Quick question - SFDC admins don't enable the Send w Marketo button on which tab? My Marketo or Contacts/Leads tabs?