Re: Can marketo send emails to all contacts related to an account? The contacts are linked to the account in SFDC. Help!

DandyTeam
Level 1

Can marketo send emails to all contacts related to an account? The contacts are linked to the account in SFDC. Help!

I have a bunch of contacts (email addresses) that are linked to the appropriate accounts in SFDC. I am wondering if Marketo can create a smart list that will send to all related contacts of the accounts I choose (e.g., active accounts I can set filters for). Is this possible? How?!

2 REPLIES 2
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: Can marketo send emails to all contacts related to an account? The contacts are linked to the account in SFDC. Help!

Hi @DandyTeam ,

From what I understand from your question.

You should be able to use a 'filters/fields' you have on the account as long as that information is syncing to Marketo.

Are you not seeing the expected result?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Just a tiny expansion on @Floyd_Alvares2‘s point:

For SFDC Contacts synced to Marketo, the Marketo Company Name is synced with the SFDC Primary Account Name. So a filter on one is a filter on the other.

However this isn’t going to catch Contacts that are merely related to the Account. It has to be their Primary.