SOLVED

Can I receive leads through a program, but set a different acquisition progam value?

Go to solution
ThaĆ­sMacedo
Level 2

Can I receive leads through a program, but set a different acquisition progam value?

Hello, community!

I need to receive leads in one program, but attribute them a different acquisition program value.

To give you some context: we'll have a booth in an online tradeshow (program 1), and one of the links we'll share there leads to an already existing gated asset (program 2).

I want that everyone who fills out the form on the landing page from program 2 with the tradeshow's UTM be attributed program 1 acq program. But every test that I make fails.

Do you know a solution for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Can I receive leads through a program, but set a different acquisition progam value?

Yes! Instead of adding form via the OOTB insert form element in the LP, add it using the embed code. People filling out forms loaded via the embed code on webpages don't automatically get Acquisition Program Name and Date set. You can use a Change Data Value flow step to set the correct program name per your business need for the people who fill out this form. I hope this helps. Let us know if you have questions. šŸ™‚

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Can I receive leads through a program, but set a different acquisition progam value?

Yes! Instead of adding form via the OOTB insert form element in the LP, add it using the embed code. People filling out forms loaded via the embed code on webpages don't automatically get Acquisition Program Name and Date set. You can use a Change Data Value flow step to set the correct program name per your business need for the people who fill out this form. I hope this helps. Let us know if you have questions. šŸ™‚

ThaĆ­sMacedo
Level 2

Thanks! I tested and it works!!

If someone tries it and it doesn't work: make sure that the form in the LP builder is not the same as the one you embed (even if it's hidden).