Re: Can I have more than one gotowebinar accounts synced to marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I have more than one gotowebinar accounts synced to marketo?

Looking to roll out gotowebinar accounts to different regions - wondering if anyone in the community has run into any issues having multiple G2W accounts (multiple installed services) synced to one Marketo instance.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Grant,

There shouldn't be any issues here.  You just need to create a new launchpoint service for each account: Add GoToWebinar as a LaunchPoint Service - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes. Just go to Admin > Launchpoint and login with each account you want connected.

The user will have to select the Account and Webinar when they set it up in the Program.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, have tried this before and and it worked fine adding a 2nd account as a launchpoint.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not working for me. We currently have 2 separate GTW accounts. One is signed in fine. When I attempt to create a new service in LaunchPoint it gets to the login prompt. I login and it flips to a screen that gives me this:

Code = {924c5b7j7j7j0c}

Access Token = {jDmkCV9dVjtEfgn1OASASmbmblah}

Refresh Token = {Nxnh3ak34ENfW6lyAZemrD1klQwcblah}

Organizer Key = {6207747362523399999}

I attempt to create and get an error every time. Any ideas?

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scratch that ... Figured out the glitch.  For some reason the login would default over to another Instance I was logged into. Logged out of every instance except the one I need it on and it work. For as annoying that was, I'm happy the fix was ridiculously easy. ; )