SOLVED

Can I find a marketo program by just knowing .pdf url?

Go to solution
Tabish
Level 1

Can I find a marketo program by just knowing .pdf url?

There was an email blast we did in back 2021 or before in which a PDF has been used, So I want to extract out that email program in which it has been used, Any suggestion, please!
As used by seems empty,

Screenshot (7).png
Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Can I find a marketo program by just knowing .pdf url?

If you'd used this pdf in the email as a tracked link (CTA), then you can create a email link performance report with SL set to "Clicked Link in Email" Email is any, and Link contains <pdf url>. In the report you should see the email click link activities of the qualified people (i.e., all the email clicks of the people who'd have clicked the <pdf url>), in the report locate the pdf-url link. Under the pdf-url link you should also see the Email asset name in the Marketo Program Name.Email asset name  format (like ABC Test.ABC Test Email in the below snapshot), you should be able to get the Marketo program name with email asset that has the pdf url in it from here.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1653506818027.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Can I find a marketo program by just knowing .pdf url?

If you'd used this pdf in the email as a tracked link (CTA), then you can create a email link performance report with SL set to "Clicked Link in Email" Email is any, and Link contains <pdf url>. In the report you should see the email click link activities of the qualified people (i.e., all the email clicks of the people who'd have clicked the <pdf url>), in the report locate the pdf-url link. Under the pdf-url link you should also see the Email asset name in the Marketo Program Name.Email asset name  format (like ABC Test.ABC Test Email in the below snapshot), you should be able to get the Marketo program name with email asset that has the pdf url in it from here.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1653506818027.png